- The Kyrgyz State Medical Academy, full name I.K Akhunbaev Kyrgyz State Medical Academy, established on 1st September 1939 in the city of Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan.
- Kyrgyz State Medical Academy, also known by the name KGMA/KSMA, is one of the Oldest and First Medical Universities of Kyrgyzstan.
- KSMA offers a very High Standard of Medical Education. Hence, University provides a right campus and off Campus life.
- Kyrgyz State Medical Academy, ranking is an A+ grade University giving a low cost medicine program. The University is the most popular since it has around 80 years of teaching experience.
- The University is one of the finest MCI approved government Universities for medical studies to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
- KSMA gives the best quality facilities and infrastructure for its students. Studies at Kyrgyz State Medical University Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan are not just confined to the lecture halls.
- Still, Students are also equipped with the most significant opportunities to engage in several extra-curricular activities such as conferences, clinical circles, seminars and projects.
- There is a delightful, healthy, and friendly atmosphere at the campus of KSMA.
Why Choose MBBS at Kyrgyz State Medical Academy:
Kyrgyz State Medical University is the most famous since it has about 80 years of teaching experience. Kyrgyz State Medical Academy’s official website lists all the academic plans to study Medicine Course in Kyrgyzstan. MCI Screening test coaching is available with the students to ensure good results for passing the test. Medical faculty is acknowledged by the Ministry of Education and Science and Ministry of Public health of the Kyrgyz republic. It is the top-ranked Government University, the University is oldest in Kyrgyzstan. The MBBS at KSMA is entirely taught in English. Mess is available within the campus. All the Hospitals of Bishkek city are affiliated with KSMA. More than 1800 Indian Students are currently studying MBBS at KSMA. University has the Second Largest Anatomy Lab in the World.
Hostel at Kyrgyz State Medical Academy:
- Kyrgyzstan is a multinational and multicultural country with more than 80 nationalities living here. It has 6 hostels, 3 hostels are located in the area of the main campus and three hostels are near the main campus.
- Hostels are different for local students and international students, the three hostels are only available for international students from India, Pakistan, UAE, Turkey, Palestine, Nepal, Bangladesh etc.
- The facilities include a large hostel campus, spacious rooms available on a sharing basis, high security for students, CCTV surveillance all around the campus.
- Anti-ragging regulations to protect students from acts such as ragging teasing or bullying, guards are present for security of students 24*7.
- Readily available services at walking distance from the main campus, room prices are available, students are provided with clean food and water at the hostel.
- At mess Indian food is available, all the necessary comforts are provided to the students in and around the campus, students can get basic food and snacks from the ground floor, they don’t need to go to the supermarket for getting bread, milk, eggs and basic food snacks.
- In Every hostel of KSMA, there is a recharge machine available so students can recharge their mobile phones and Wi-Fi connections.
- Kitchen is free for students, they can prepare food themselves but in the first year mess is mandatory for all international students. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner is provided at a time in the hostel.
The Language building of Kyrgyz State Medical Academy
- The Language building is located in the Kyrgyz State Medical Academy Main Campus.
- Faculty Secretary, 8 Departments, 2 Lecture halls, 2 Disciplines and some administrative offices are located in this building.
- The building is designed for a preparatory course in the following fields : Biophysics Physics, Basic Mathematics, Basic Physics, History of Kyrgyzstan, Philosophy, Russian language and Kyrgyz language.
- Learning of the Russian language becomes important when students live in Kyrgyzstan for many years, however the course of general medicine in the English language and teacher also teaches in English language.
- It is required that by the third year of studies students will be obliged to speak Russian to be able to work with patients. To meet this requirement students take intensive Russian Language courses during the first year.
Total 2560 sq.mt. The area is covered by sports and fitness centers at Kyrgyz State Medical Academy Main Campus which includes ground, basketball court, gym and one big volleyball ground on the ground floor of the University. One will never find this area without any students playing on it apart from college hours and nights. This area is not only used for particular activities but many activities like – Basketball, Football, Cricket, Volleyball, Table Tennis, Badminton, Health-related physical fitness activities like running, jogging, walking. Such different activities refresh our students and help them in academics. Physical Education being a part of curriculum, practise is also carried out on our college campus. Students also participate in Intercollege Interuniversity sports tournaments for which they practise in campus itself within available sports facilities. Students are inspired to play by supporting outstanding players with good quality equipment. Occasional Events like yoga day, national sports day are celebrated. Annual events like the T20 cup, ASKARA are organized. The students' sports council is also renewed every year. Interested students can use the Gym for fitness and sports performance.